Current Employment Opportunities
Day Camp Counselors
We are looking for energetic, mature individuals to be counselors at our popular Day Camp. Applicants MUST be 16 years of age by June 1, 2017, NO EXCEPTIONS. Use the Camp Staff application below and email it once it is complete to the Director of Parks, Recreation & Open Space at firstname.lastname@example.org. POSITIONS OPEN UNTIL FILLED so apply now
Warwick Township, is looking for a highly motivated candidate for the position of Seasonal Landscaper. The position is seasonal (May-August 2017). The hourly rate for this position is $14.00/hour. No benefits will be offered. Please submit applications (see below) to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Position open until filled.
- 2 years or more of experience in landscaping and grass cutting
- Zero-turn mower and string trimming experience required
The successful candidate will have to pass a background examination and drug test.
Public Works Maintenance Employee
Warwick Township, Bucks County, is looking for a highly motivated candidate for the position of Public Works Maintenance Employee. The position is full-time and non-exempt. The hourly rate range for this position is $15.00-$18.00/hour depending on experience. Warwick Township offers an excellent benefits package.
Please see Job description
Deadline for applications is noon Friday, April 28th 2017. Warwick Township is only accepting electronically submitted job applications (see below) and resumes. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Interviews will be conducted the week of May 1st 2017.
- High school/Trade school diploma or equivalent
- CDL Class A driver’s license
- 3 years of experience in a varying combination of road construction, stormwater management facility construction, heavy equipment usage, general maintenance, landscaping, lawn care, snow plowing, and tree work
- Must be able to respond to the township within 30 minutes
- Entire list of qualifications can be found on the job description
The successful candidate will have to pass a background examination and drug test, more testing may be applicable.
Warwick Township is an equal opportunity employer.