Current Employment Opportunities
Public Works Maintenance Employee
Warwick Township, Bucks County, is looking for a highly motivated candidate for the position of Public Works Maintenance Employee. The position is full-time and non-exempt. The hourly rate range for this position is $15.00-$18.00/hour depending on experience. Warwick Township offers an excellent benefits package.
Please see Job description
Warwick Township is only accepting electronically submitted job applications (see below) and resumes. Position open until filled. . No phone calls please.
- High school/Trade school diploma or equivalent
- CDL Class A driver’s license
- 3 years of experience in a varying combination of road construction, stormwater management facility construction, heavy equipment usage, general maintenance, landscaping, lawn care, snow plowing, and tree work
- Must be able to respond to the township within 30 minutes
- Entire list of qualifications can be found on the job description
The successful candidate will have to pass a background examination and drug test, more testing may be applicable.
Warwick Township is an equal opportunity employer.